Don't you love when you can combine craft supplies from your existing craft stash with the new releases you just couldn't resist getting your hands on? Today I'm sharing some projects featuring the brand new We R Memory Keepers Goodie Bag Guide and Oh Goodie Collection combined with existing and older We R tools and collections. If you need some ideas for filling Easter baskets, these cute goodie bags are perfect!
1. Use the 123 Punch Board to make gift bows.
3. Tie your goodie bag up with Baker's Twine.
4. Make banners to decorate your bags with the Banner Punch Board.
5. Add tags or ephemera from the Crush collection--it matches the Oh Goodie ombre papers perfectly!
6. Use the DIY Party Pom Pom Makers to add a fun flare to your goodie bags.
7. Include elements from the Honey I'm Home collection since that one coordinates well too!
8. Create a border or band round your bag with your Oh Goodie glassine paper scraps and the DIY Party Tag Punch. Don't you just love those darling shaped paper clips from the Oh Goodie collection?
9. Add Fringe Tape to your bags from the DIY Party Mini Piñatas. There are plenty of colors to chose from, and I love the look!
10. And finally, use the Evolution Advanced to die cut windows in your bags and fill them in with acetate sheets from the Clearly Posh collection. So fun to see a peek what's inside the goodie bag!
Wouldn't these pretty bags be perfect to fill Easter baskets? I hope these ideas have helped show all the amazing possibilities when the Goodie Bag Guide and Oh Goodie collection are combined with other fabulous We R supplies. To catch the original post on the We R blog with a full supply list, CLICK HERE.
Shop supplies for this project: