If you'd like to create a project with a threaded spider web, here's how:
1. Trim a 12 x 6 inch piece of patterned paper and fold it so it opens to the right.
2. Trim a 5 x 5 inch piece of spider web patterned paper. Add lengths of glitter floss to follow the web strands taping the ends at the center of the web, and around the back of the paper to secure.
**Tip: to keep the glitter floss strands in place, cut tiny slits in the edge of the paper where you want the floss to stay. Pull the strands down into the slits so they stay in place.
3. Adhere the web paper to the card. Add a 1x 5 inch strip of patterned paper and a 5 inch length of embossed sticker border. Place them over the center of the web and slightly offset.
4. Punch out the center of the Batty frame, mat it, and adhere it over the web center
5. Add some embossed stickers, and the matted Happy Halloween flag on a toothpick to embellish the card.